I made a few posts in other places:
- At the School's blog: Opinions about President Zuma's recent call for a mixed economy for development.
- At Prezi: my #EdTech presentation on e-learning tools, tips and tricks.
- At the SoTL blog: Some ideas for using you iPad in 2013 (more than reading e-mail in meetings!).
- On YouTube: two short videos featuring the new addition to our household - Haruki the beagle.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education had a nice post on Community colleges and MOOCs.
- Andrew Kerr make an excellent contribution to the job creation / destruction debate at the Econ3x3 blog, shedding some light on the importance of large firms.
- Berk Ozler wrote that economists now have experiments figured out and it is time to focus on measurement and survey design.
And finally, I also started following Deirdre McCloskey on Twitter:
Econ grads think that “empirical” means #econometrics with #significance testing.It means in Greek "experience": simulate, compare, memory
— Deirdre N McCloskey (@DeirdreMcClosk) January 15, 2013