Thursday 19 July 2012

A teaching update

I am teaching again this semester and we are kicking off tomorrow, so I thought I should tell everyone!

It is the ECON621 course to the Honours (4th year-level, if you're not from SA) students in International Trade and in Risk Management. It is called International Monetary Relations, but it is not the sort of Obstfeld and Rogoff stuff that you would expect from such a name. It's more of an international macro, with focus on the issues of the day. A nice opportunity for hand-waving discussions about things that are happening now (global slowdown, policy paralysis!) and everything I'm reading all over the web.

If you like, you can check out the course blog and I will be tweeting on the topics with the tag #621. If anything interesting comes up, I'll repost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment